
Paige has been so much fun lately. We went to the store the other day and the whole way there she pointed out everything she was seeing. She saw a boat, a christmas tree, a giant blow-up snowman, a tractor and many more. She talks so well and we're lucky that we can understand most of what she says. She is so fascinated with princesses right now. At the store I purchased a swimsuit and coverup dress for her to wear on our upcoming trip to Vegas. She immediately took off her boots and tried to strip down right in the store so she could put on the "princess" dress. She didn't get far but I promised she could put it on when she got home. 4 hours later we were able to pry it off her. Same thing with any of her sunday dresses. She'd wear them everyday if we let her. We finally got some princess jammies that we could trade and put on after the dress came off. The other funny princess dress is my garment tops. With most of them being maternity, they are quite flowy. She usually gets them out of the basket before I get a chance to fold them, and then we tie them around her neck and she walks around twirling all day. Lately she's been waking up at 6:00am. It's a little trying when I can't wake myself up so while I'm trying to pry my eyes open, she'll watch disney playhouse. She wakes up requesting Jojo's circus which has been discontinued so we endure lilo and stitch. What's so funny is she knows all the music for all the shows. She's really good with singing music and can recite most of the words. While driving around town, she'll entertain herself by singing songs like wheels on the bus, old macdonald had a farm, I love to see the temple, I am a child of god, and itsy bitsy spider. I finally found the Children's hymn book cd with all the kids songs on it ie: hinges, do as I'm doing, wise man built his house on the rock. She loves them. She may be a future american idol winner, who knows. I just love her and realize how much joy I receive from her.
Paige sledding down the hill all by herself

Paige climbing up into the baby's basinet

Paige loving her curlers (shocking!) and dancing of course

Paige loves the snow and was a big helper shoveling
Paige making a snowman

Falling asleep on the floor in her princess dress




No comments:
Post a Comment