Friday, February 1, 2008

Husband tagged


I've been "Husband Tagged"

What is his name? Scott
How long have you been married? 7 years in May
How long did you date? We knew each other for two months and engaged for 5 months (too long)
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? He does but my belly looks like I rival him :)
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is smarter? I think we are both smart except I feel like part of my brain is missing now that Paige is here. Scott has a great memory especially with school work and anything sports related
Whose temper is worse? Mine!!! He is so easy going and never reacts to my anger
Who does the laundry? Me mostly but he chips in alot
Who does the dishes? He does most the time (he can't stand it when they are on the counter)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? from the foot of the bed, Me (closest to getting Paige in the night)
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who cooks dinner? Me but he helps alot
Who drives when you are together? He does. It seems more manly
Who is more stubborn? Me.
Whose parents do you see the most? I'd like to think that we're pretty balanced but due to location, his
Who proposed? Scott, he wrote me a poem
Who has more friends? We do alot with his buddies who have now become mine :)
Who has more siblings? He has 7, I have 4
Who wears the pants in the family? Can't say for sure. Depends on the topic we're dealing with at the time but I will say he looks super sexy in his pants!!!

OK, now I tag Megan, Jenn, and Jen

PS- I am the luckiest girl in the world to have scott as my husband. It was definitely a match made in heaven.

2 comments:

The Sherman's said...

That's a great picture of you guys! I loves Scott's poems, and miss you sharing them with me...tear. How is work by the way?

The Wrights said...

I did it!! We are lucky gals w/ our laid-back husbands (: