The time is flying by way too quickly. I can't believe he is already 1/2 a year old. He is so much fun and full of fun smiles and machine gun laughter. His stats for his 6 month checkup:
-height 25 1/2 "
-weight 15 lbs 6 oz
-he's in the 10th percentile overall
Here's a list of all the cute things he's doing right now:
-rolls over from all sides
-can sit up if strategically positioned (still a little roly poly)
-is eating all kinds of food but loves anything with bananas
-loves the saucer and playing with all the toys
-he is grabbing everything in sight
-still sleeps crappy and is usually awake between 5 and 7 in the morning
-has dreamy eyes with the longest eyelashes everyone comments on
-he is so happy all the time, even when he's tired
-he is a drooler and is in constant need of a bib
-he loves his sisters and is constantly entertained by them (a little too much by Ashley, poor guy)
He is such a joy to us. We love having this little guy and can already see so much personality coming out. I predict a mischievous little guy!!
(as I look for pictures of Brett, I realize I'm a terrible mother and have very little pictures of him right now!)
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment