Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Surprise!!!

You guessed it! We're having a baby! I'm due on July 1st and happy to announce that I am only growing 1 baby. People have asked me how I've been feeling and it's been completely different then my pregancies with the girls. I've had a roller coaster of nausea and fatigue although lucky enough not to be throwing up. I'm sad to admit that Paige and Ashley have been a little neglected right now but they have been so good to entertain themselves. Scott has been a big help in keeping the house clean and making the meals. I'm very lucky to have him. I am so grateful that I've been given the chance to have another baby. Even Paige is showing interest in this baby and keeps talking about the baby in my stomach. (Only occasionally pointing to my boobie thinking that that's where the baby is :)) At ten weeks I'm starting to feel a lot better and am so excited to be a mom again!!

6 comments:

Chantel said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you. I wish we were announcing this on our blog but no such luck!!

The Sherman's said...

Congratulations Melinda! I'm so excited for you! I hope you continue to feel better and better. Excited to hear what you're having.

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Yay!!! We are so excited for you guys! You are such great parents and I'll bet your little girls are just ecstatic for another addition! I am definitely thinking a BOY!!! Scotty needs a boy! Hopefully your different side effects from the pregnancy are a result! Hope to see you guys next week when we are up your way!

wright said...

Do you know yet?!! Boy or girl?!

The Lueders said...

I am so excited for you and your family! Can't wait until you find out what your having!

Jen Barnes said...

Can't wait to hear what you are having! You update your blog so much I can barely keep up with you girl. Love ya! How was your birthday?