Friday, May 2, 2008

Golf!!!


My brother in law went to China and brought me back some new PING golf clubs (I know they're probably knock offs). I was so excited and met him at the airport to pick them up. They are beautiful. I kept them in my living room and would pull them out every so often to look at them and swing them a couple of times. I did take them to work and would show everyone who might be interested in them. Best of all is when Scott and I went golfing tonight so I could try out my new clubs, and I got a Par shot on a Par 3 hole in front of a group of people having a backyard party. WOW! My first Par ever. It must be the new clubs.

1 comment:

Trent Megan and Kids said...

Wish i had learned to golf. Big regret.