Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Tents and more tents
Paige has a recent obsession with making tents. When I say obsession, I'm not exaggerating. She wakes up in the morning and the first thing she does is gather the free blankets and pillows along with any other object that could be part of the construction. This obsession is okay because it promotes creativity and ingenuity. The problem with it is Ashley who is not allowed into her tents. Paige will sometimes build a much smaller tent for Ashley but it becomes a problem when Ashley wants to join her sister in her tent. The fighting and screaming at Ashley then begins so extremely you'd think she was losing a body part. A little too obsessed!! The tents change throughout the day and are made in different rooms ranging in Bretts (which we had to stop due to his napping) to their bedroom and the green room downstairs. I've become a little tired of folding the large amount of blankets she uses and have narrowed her choices of blankets down considerably. Here are a few of her tents.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment