Sunday, June 19, 2011

Baby "Sprinkle"














(** Warning** I look extremely big at almost 38 weeks and I was sweating like a pig so my hair looks terrible.)My two sister-in-laws were super sweet and held a baby shower for me and Brett. My coworker called it a sprinkle since it was not my first baby. I thought that was cute. We had a great turnout with lots of cute stuff. Scott's favorite word is cute so I'm going to overuse it. We held the festivities in my backyard with the shade of my apple tree covering us and the kids running and playing on their bikes. It was such a nice time to be able to visit with each other and eat yummy food. A huge thanks to Jennica and Ginger for hosting for me! (The people who came for my memorie's benefit were: sister-in-laws- Jennica, Ginger and Jill, mother-in law- Elayne, my mom- Judy, my sister- Kimberly, my niece's- Amber and Shaylynn, my friends- Liz, Maren, Shannon and Candace)

1 comment:

Jen Barnes said...

love the idea of calling it a sprinkle. Darling! And that is the cutest diaper cake for a boy!