(Not a good picture but it shows how cute Ashley is in her swimsuit)
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Summer 2010
I haven't posted in a while because we've been so busy doing summer stuff. We finally opened our pool and have had quite a few pool parties including our young men/young women, activity day girls, Scott's high school friends, play groups and both of our families over. We have really enjoyed having the pool and being able to share the fun with other people. We were also invited to our good friends, the Nielson's (and the Stapps :)), cabin in the Uintahs. It was so much fun. We four-wheeled, roasted hotdogs, ate yummy food and playing games alllllll night long. We are continually blessed with such great friends and appreciate their willingness to share what they have with us! We also participated in a stake 5K run. We were the last people in but we had a great time and even Paige got to run for a little ways. We also took the girls to their first drive in movie(Despicable Me). They did pretty good but Ashley wanted to run all over the parking lot. We finally got her to sleep just as the movie finished. We'll have to try the drive in again. Scott and I took my mom and friend, Liz to The Lion King. Wow is all I can say. The costumes were amazing and the music was fantastic. I'm always amazed at the talent and creativeness people have. We truly had such a fun summer and enjoyed all of the experiences we were able to have together!

(Not a good picture but it shows how cute Ashley is in her swimsuit)






(Not a good picture but it shows how cute Ashley is in her swimsuit)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
crap, I totally forgot about the Stake fun run. Bummer.
Post a Comment