Ashley has turned one. Where has all the time gone??? At her apt. she was 17lbs 9oz. and 27 1/2 inches tall. We always thought she was a little chunk but apparently she is a very small chunk in the 5-10th percentile. I have loved every minute I've been able to spend with her. She is so different from Paige yet similar in so many ways. She loves to eat and will put anything and everything in her mouth including dirt! She sometime's can't get it in fast enough and will have multiple bites stowed away in her mouth. She is finally crawling and starts to stand up to furniture. She still doesn't do much cruising but is able to stand a bit on her own, which makes her so excited and tries to do it over and over. She loves animals and has no fear for them. She will crawl all over our neighbors big lab and let's another dog, lick her all over the face. She plays the drop game over and over then she'll lean over and say uh oh! Sometimes it is really cute but frustrates me when it's food she's dropping on the newly washed floor. Funny girl. She loves the tub and loves drinking the tub water like a puppy dog. She thinks it's funny when we tell her no. she definitely has a teasing side. She loves to be chased by dad and will follow Paige all over the house. She loves being outside and will drop everything to crawl to the front door when it's opened up. She is such a joy to me and brings me smiles all the time. I wish she would snuggle a little bit with me, but I'll take what I can get.
For her birthday, we celebrated in conjunction with Scott's graduation party but that may have been a bad idea. No one was around when she started eating her cake (including dad) and she was so full from lunch, she wouldn't eat any of it. We gave her her presents on her actual birthday and I think Paige loved them more than she did. But she plays with them quite frequently now. She loves the farm set and she and Paige play with it quite well. Here are a few pics. Love you, Ashley!




No comments:
Post a Comment