Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring and baby animal days

The grandkids with grandma

The arrival of Spring brings on our yearly outing to animal days. This year the weather was beautiful. I probably enjoy it as much as the kids. Those little animals are adorable. It truly shows what a miracle it is to have babies no matter what the species. After spending the morning looking at these cute animals, we ventured to McD's for lunch. In the afternoon, we went to "How to train a Dragon" which was so cute but a little terrifying for Paige. And then we ended the day with some good looking sunburns. My red heads also had read faces, red arms, and red parts in their hair. You'd think I would learn to bring my sunscreen with red heads in the family. It was a great day spent in great company.


Having fun petting the animals



Ashley head butting the pig


The long awaited train ride



Paige looking at the baby bear

Sunburned Ashley

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Hi Melinda! I'm thinking about you. Hope all is well. I'll be in UT in July and would LOVE to see you guys!

Chantel said...

Oh, I almost forgot, I brought sunscreen after reading your post. Thanks for the tip. I think I would have forgotten otherwise and it saved us some sunburns!!

Chantel said...

We went up to see the animals last weekend. It was so much fun. The baby bear was gone already but there were a lot of other baby animals to see. The girls loved it!!