Sunday, February 8, 2009

Disney playhouse live


Paige is a huge fan of Disney playhouse in the morning. Her two favorite shows are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Little Einsteins. When I heard they were coming to the Energy Solutions Arena, Scott and I decided to treat Paige to the show. My mom joined us on out little outing.
Paige was able to nap on the way down which probably helped her immensely but it made her a little groggy when the show started. I think she was overwhelmed with all the surroundings. She recognized the show but couldn't quite figure out what was going on. She finally got into it during the second half and even sang and danced to the hot dog song. She may have been a little young this year but she talked about the show the whole way home telling me that Goofy had been flying. She's such a cutie and we loved being able to do a little something for her.




6 comments:

Deborah said...

It looks like a blast! I love doing the hot dog dance with the kiddos.

Steph said...

Aww, that looks like so much fun! And look at that hair, she is such a cutie!! I can't wait til Selma has that much hair to braid :)

Ruth said...

You guys are such great parents! I bet she's still talking about it!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

She looks mesmorized by the entertainment! You two are such good parents :)

The Wrights said...

So fun!! What good memories! If we get a girl down the road, you'll have to teach me all of your styles! (:

Jenny said...

Looks like fun! We REALLY wanted to take Hayley and we were even in SL that weekend, but we didn't want to pay that much for tickets. Too bad because I bet Hayley would have loved it.