Monday, August 18, 2008

Slip and Slide fun

Scott's elder's quorum put on their annual Elderpalooza. We all meet in our neighbor's backyard to barbque and then they pull out this enormous piece of plastic. The back yard is very long and forms a hill with two bumps in it. We draped the plastic over this long hill and turned on the sprinklers. You can imagine the fun (and damage) we did with this enormous piece of plastic. Here are some fun pics of us sliding down the hill!


Even Paige liked it


That's as far as I got (the 1st time)



Paige kicking back

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow. I miss warm weather. Looks like fun!!

Trent Megan and Kids said...

I am so proud of you Melinda for trying this out. What's next...body surfing? This is Paiges dream slide ;)

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

What a blast! Sounds like a lot of fun, especially in the heat!

Jen Barnes said...

That looks like crazy fun! Great idea!

wright said...

What a blast!! Missed getting together w/you guys-hope you all had fun!