Our Pioneer's day was pretty relaxing which was just what we needed. We went to Logan and spent the day with my family. We went to a park for a little fair that North Logan was having. It was definitely geared for the kids. They had face painting, ring toss, blow up slide, and basketball shootout. We met two of my sisters there and got some lunch (hotdogs and nachos!!) then Scott took the clan over to the blow up slide for some sliding fun. I even think he enjoyed it.
Paige was pretty tired at that point so we headed over to my parents for some family naps. AHHH! If anyone knows me, you'll know my great love for a good nap. It was nice to just kick back and relax.
Once everyone was up, the men were off to golf and the women (me, my mom, and two sisters) watched the kids swim at my sisters house. Paige loved swimming with her cousin, Breanna, and jumping on the trampoline. We also made a yummy dinner and had it ready to eat at the time the men came home. Then some street fireworks and home to bed for us. It was such a nice day spent hanging out with my family. It doesn't get much better than that.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I love hanging with family. I really enjoy just sitting and getting caught up on your life. fun weekend!! Have I ever told you that you are an awesome sister? Love chatting with you and can't wait for our vegas trip
glad you have enjoyed so much quality time with your fams! That is really neat that you guys have spent some time serving your families. I agree...it brings a lot of joy and love. PAige is a doll.
I love a good nap as well. Nothing beats an extra hour of sleep! We are glad you enjoyed your 24th... it was a little weird being in Arizona for Pioneer Day seeing how they don't celebrate it. We didn't even realized it was the 24th until the day was half over. It sounds like you had a lot of fun with your family:)
Sounds like fun! I wish we could been with family for the 24th.
By the way, how was your Vegas trip? Hopefully you and Megan didn't do anything too crazy!
Post a Comment