Thursday, November 22, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving
Hello everyone! Hopefully everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving day. Scott and I have been talking all week about what we're thankful for. We realize just how much Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have been watching out for us. We've got our great marraige and friendship. We have Paige and the gift of eternal families that allow us to see little Keiki again. We have this beautiful home to live during a difficult financial time with Scott in school. We are greatful for the opportunity for Scott to be here in Utah in school. What a blessing. I have a wonderful job which I like very much. We have food, cars, clothes (although I keep thinking I always need a little more). We are both very healthy. We have freedoms galore. We both have amazing parents who are great examples of endurance, charity, love, and friendship. We have great siblings who we love even through good and bad. We have the best friends in the world (and all over the world). We're greatful for all of this and realize what an amazing life we live. Thank you all for being a part of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey we missed seeing you on chrismas but we hope it was fun!! We love you guys and are thankful for you!!
I meant Thanksgiving, sorry was listening to Jenny's Christmas music!
Thanks for letting me know about your site. So fun to catch up and see the pictures even though I hear about things at work. Good thing you included work since I read this. You and Scott are so special and we are blessed to have you in our lives. love ya
Post a Comment